GUNK Multi-Surface Cleaner
BIODEGRADABLE CLEANER FOR THE TOUGHEST GREASE & OIL
Formulated to break through the toughest grime on any surface
- Use at full strength to remove tough grease, oil and other soils
- Dilute down to 1:35 for light duty surface cleaning
- All ingredients readily biodegradable
Grab GUNK for your Garage
From the makers of the toughest cleaners on the planet, GUNK Multi-Surface Cleaner and Degreaser – Concentrated is specifically designed to break up the toughest grease and oil on any surface. This zero VOC formula is safe for use on all metals and plastics in the garage or on tough jobs around the house and in the shop.
Safe on all Surfaces
It quickly cuts through grease and oil around the garage and shop and also cleans grills, outdoor equipment, auto parts and boat parts. Since it’s safe on all surfaces (including plastic and metal) and won’t etch aluminum, you can even use it around the house in the kitchen and bathroom.
Non-toxic and Biodegradable
All ingredients are readily biodegradable and will rapidly degrade in soil and water. It’s neutral PH and zero VOC keep it safe and effective for any cleaning job.
- Busts through garage dirt, oil and grease.
- Concentrated formula dilutes down to 35:1 for lighter jobs.
- Safe to use on all surfaces including metals, rubber, and plastics.
- Won’t etch aluminum.
- Use on tools, parts, grills, outdoor equipment, car parts and surfaces, boat parts and surfaces, in the shop or garage and inside the home.
- Clean citrus smell.
- Neutral pH.
- Biodegradable and Non-toxic.
- Zero VOC.
- Made in USA.
Prop 65 Warning
This product can expose you to chemicals including Ethylene Oxide which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
CA Right-to-Know (SB-258)
|Isononanoic Acid||26896-18-4||Chelating Agent|
|Sodium Carbonate (soda ash)||497-19-8||Cleaning Agent|
|Alcohols, C9-11, Ethoxylated||68439-46-3||Surfactant/Detergent|
|Citric Acid||77-92-9||pH Adjuster|
|Ethylene Oxide||75-21-8||Non-functional Constituent|
WHERE YOU CAN FIND THIS PRODUCT
STAY IN THE KNOW!
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER